Table of Contents
Install the module height adjuster on the z-axis, and adjust the module height and focus by adjusting the M5 Allen key to slide the module up and down.
Please do not leave the equipment when the equipment is working, long-term stay may cause the material to burn！
Please wear protective glasses before operation！
Please do not touch the laser outlet with your hands. It may burn your hands！
Please avoid strongly impact on the machine！
Children under 14 years of age are prohibited from using this product！
Children over 14 years of age need adult supervision when using this product！
Avoid accidental touch by pets！
Low Light Adjustment
Set the right low light to find the focus more accurately.
Adjust the suitable low light through the software. The NEJE mode can be adjusted in the “Settings” column of the NEJE Win software; the GRBL mode can be adjusted in the “Grbl Configuration” of the laserGRBL software, which has been explained above.
Put a gray cardboard on the surface of the white material (such as plywood) as a focus reference to find the precise focus. A fine focal point can be observed through the protective goggles or the shade of the module.
Find the best focus by rotating the lens. If it is a module with a fixed focus, it is enough to find the distance between the module and the object. Usually, we use a certain thickness of material to pad under the module to help find the best position.
Install Air Assist
- STL and Gcode File Download: 40qz.STL , 40qz.gcode, This part is included in the NEJE 3 series machine kit or the module purchased separately;
- Please make sure that the air outlet is aligned with the focus point;
- Cutting MDF board requires 0.6-1.5mPa air pressure to efficiently clean the carbonized material. The MDF board needs high-pressure gas to assist in cutting. The ordinary oxygener cannot provide high-pressure gas.
- The air-assisted module designed in the cavity, try to choose a clean origin, oily or unclean origin may be Causes the lens to be broken at high temperature;
- N40630 modules and modules with similar external air sources can work without air assistance, and the modules designed with the cavity must work under the conditions of increased air assistance, otherwise it is easy to contaminate the lens and cause the lens high temperature rupture;
Radiator Size: 40 x 50 x 60 mm Weight: 204g Speed of the Fan: 10600RPM(Double ball bearing) Interface: PH2.0 4Pin Drive Design: Built-in Input: 12V 3A + Optical Power: 5W + Wavelength: 450nm Laser Class: Class 4 Number of Diodes: 1 Light Source: 1 X LD + C-Lens Focus Spot: PWM Input: VPP(3.3-12V), Recomend 1KHz, Quiet Design: Drive the built-in control ic, judge the working state and adjust the fan work. Max Cutting & Carving Depth: 10mm (The data is tested by NEJE users, and it needs to be done under more accurate focusing and adding correct and certain strength of air assist.)
NOTE: The data below need to add air assist correctly (0.6-1.5mPA) with laserGRBL or lightburn; lightburn: 60mm/min=1mm/sec,S1000=100% Power (In lightburn, the unit is 60mm/s)
12V: Power positive .
GND: Power ground or power negative.
TTL/PWM: TTL = PWM, input 3.3V~12V to turn on laser module, conect to GND to turn off laser module.
Temperature: do not connect, please ignore.
Connect 12V and GND pin to 12V power, ensure the power adapter is sufficient, 5A is recommended.
Connect TTL/PWM pin to your control board PWM output pin.
Inferior power supply leads to the problem of laser power drop!
About PWM signal specification.
How to distinguish my laser module types ?
How to make laser module work with your control board ?
How to check my cable connection is properly
For more information, please search in NEJE Document or NEJE Forum
Although this module adopts internal air-assisted design, long-term use may not prevent dust or a small amount of smoke from affecting the lens. It is recommended to clean the lens with a clean cotton swab. Dust or smoke may overheat the lens and cause the lens to burn out. Re-acquire the lens Will delay your use.